jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

Winter

A cold night is at large,
this one is all mine
as a welcome back.

North Wind´s here,
the lord of Winter for you.
My blow will erase all,
this my revenge, my reign!

There I was, the terror
of all kind and all place.
No one dared to face me
and now, here I am
living like a street mutt!

You better run away,
my cold breeze´s here!

Winter nights forever,
darkness of snow n´ice
This is my cue, my law!
You´ll be the next one

Never sunny days,
this one´s only mine!
In the dark of the night,
Winter will arrive!

Storms, blizzards,
thunder, ice n´snow;
I will chill you, kid,
to the very bone

Everything´s set.
Andiamo, farewell, bye!
This is it!

Chorus (x2)

Clouds, thunder,
come this way.
Let this night be
our very night!

Everything´s done,
and now, let´s get
to our work!

In the dark of the night (x3)

North Wind cries!


No hay comentarios: